For more information on how to use these layouts and compatibility click here.
Journal Layout How-To
This layout will only work on blog sites that use LiveJournal code. Eg. LiveJournal, DeadJournal, JournalFen etc. First check that your account type is able to use custom styles.
If you have a LiveJournal paid account, you can use this style by selecting the public ID:
* Sign in and select Manage then go to Styles
* Choose Create a style
* Select Most Recent Events and type in the ID Number in the box below (this is the number above the screencap)
* Click on Create Style
* To begin using this style, select Manage then Customize from the Toolbar
* Click the Modify Journal link and scroll to Page Layout Style
* From the Most Recent Events drop down list select the name of the layout
* Click Save Changes to begin using
NOTE: If you have any global overrides saved they will affect the look of the style. Remove or modify your overrides to see the layout as it appears in the screencap.
If you need more info or would like the raw code for any of these layouts then please email me and I'll do my best to help.